Koveva was hired by Castalia, a strategic advisory company to perform a technical review of a plan for a coal mine methane project in Colombia.
As a part of the project, Koveva helped define the framework of the project in order to resolve key uncertainties associated with the development of coal bed methane from a specific mine in Colombia.
• Coal mine methane from coal mining operations
• Electricity for the coal mining operations
• Natural gas for coal mining operations
• Other uses within mining lease boundaries
• Mine methane capture wells
• USTDA (feasibility study)
• Coal mining operator